Friday, October 21, 2016

I drove in Israel!!!

At 7:30a.m. , Peter, Ron n I headed to the light rail, rode it down the hill, then by foot several blocks to the car rental place (which did not open for another 15 minutes). After 8, Ron walked in and told them he had a reservation, they said they had no cars. Peter asked if some were being returned? They said yes, Ron again said i have a reservation, they said they had no cars to rent, so Peter n i went next door (from AVIS to HERTZ) they had cars, AND wanted to rent to me!! So the process was started, and  i rented my first car!! AND i drove in Israel!! We, Peter n I, returned to the apartments to pick up Kenzie n Boaz, Ron returned and got Julia n Candi, the taxi had arrived for the Knudsons, so we were off to Caesarea. It took just over an hour, and was a pleasant ride(Peter drove). Only a few highway changes, and we arrived at Caesarea National Park. The ruins were magnificent!







No comments:

Post a Comment